Please be advised that in connection with the preparations for the COP24 Climate Summit, car parks in the Culture Zone have been put at the disposal of the meeting organizer.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the information map and the information about alternative options for parking and access to the NOSPR.
The car park is available from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Parking space – level +5.
The fee of 3 PLN must be paid in advance at the car park office located at level +3. Also at the office, the driver can exchange the entry ticket to the car park for a special exit ticket. If The driver who fails to collect the special ticket will be charge for parking at the regular rate (3 PLN/h, including two hours free of charge). The special ticket will be issued on presenting at the car park office a ticket for the NOSPR concert on a given day.
Special tickets are single-use.
Access to the underground car park located on the premises of the Museum at 1 Dobrowolskiego Street in Katowice is provided on specific terms.
The NOSPR audience members can use the car park free of charge on presenting a valid ticket or subscription to the event,
The underground car park of the Museum will be available for the NOSPR audience members up to 60 minutes after the end of the event for collecting the car left in the car park.
After 8.30 p.m., entrance to the underground car park will only be possible from T. Dobrowolskiego Street.
List of alternative car parks:
1. Katowicki Park Leśny (Katowice Forest Park) at Trzech Stawów Street, access from Francuska Street - capacity of 100 parking spaces; access by bus 110 (distance to Muchowiec Park: 100 m; it runs to the railway station between 6.13 a.m. and 8.12 p.m. every hour and from the railway station between 5.28 a.m. and 7.57 p.m. every hour; travel time to the railway station: 16 min).
2. Car park at C.H. Belg (from the side of the Silesian Library) – 150 parking spaces, access by bus KZK GOP 910 (distance to the Krasińskiego stop: 50 m, it runs between 4 a.m. and 11.33 p.m. every 15 minutes; travel time to the railway station: 13 min).
3. Parking at the Municipal Cemetery - 400 parking spaces, excluding 31.10- 2.11 (Wednesday - Friday, All Saints Day)
• access by bus KZK GOP 674, (distance to the bus stop: 20 m; it runs between 6 a.m. to 11.47 p.m. every 30 minutes; travel time to the train station: 13 minutes)
• access by bus KZK GOP 900 (it runs between 6.20 a.m. and 6.32 p.m. every hour; travel time to the train station: 21 min)
4. Paid parking zone – 1851 parking spaces in the very centre – free-of-charge zone after 4.30 p.m.
5. Car park in the area of the University of Silesia at Chełkowskiego Street, paid, 550 parking spaces. Price list: up to 15 minutes - free of charge, from 15 minutes to 45 minutes - PLN 2.50, from 45 minutes to 1 hour - PLN 3.00, from 1 hour to 2 hours - PLN 6.00, from 2 hours to the end of the day - PLN 8.00.
6. Parking at "Superjednostka" from the side of Korfantego Ave. – ca. 80 parking spaces.
NOSPR audience members are entitled to a 20% discount on giving the password: NOSPR.
On the basis of the list of concerts presented, we will inform our drivers about the planned end of the concert 15 minutes in advance
Taxis of both corporations will drive up to the main entrance after the concert.
*Bus stop Katowice Strefa Kultury NOSPR (Culture Zone):
Served by bus lines: 154, 30, 40, 673, 76N, 77N, 800, 801, 805, 807, 808, 811, 813, 814, 815, 817, 818, 831, 835, 908N, 930
*Tram stop Katowice Rondo Sztuki (Roundabout):
Served by tram lines: 0, 6, 11, 13, 16, 19, 43, COP24
*Bus stop Katowice Korfantego Avenue:
Served by bus lines: 149, 154, 162, 76, 77, 920
Audience Organisation Department, tel. (32) 73-25-320
NOSPR Ticket Office, tel. (32) 73-25-312